Thursday, April 3, 2014

Advertizing chance Pay4Shares money maker

Yo guys
just wanna to share something like money maker chance
here you know that there aare a lot of money maker site that giving us chance to gain some somey from internet, but don't you know that most of them want us to paid several dollars in the first time
well I think it just like "man this is suck!"
then I'll try to give you a chance to gain that without paid anything

here the link, try to check it out:
http://pay4shares.com/?share=10199

this site it just kind make us help them to advertize their client and guve us some of their profit
and the best information is, all of it free
we just make the account and advertize it or make everyone check link that you gave

if you asked me are they giving us free money? the answer is nope.
they paid you from the advertisement that you did
if they lied to you, at least you didn't suffer the financial loss

Try it and prove it

if there are any question just post it and I'll try to answer it

13 comments:

  1. have you received your payment ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is bhullshit lol...!! No payment for u...fuck pay4shares

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive got 425dolar in two days, but after that,, its impossible to get a payout form, they said, sorry no offer in ur region, bla bla bla,,,,,, man,, go to hell

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100% scam.... no offer in ur region.... horse shit man...

    ReplyDelete
  5. same with me. they said "sorry no offer in your region at this time" well i feel like a stupid person LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out this crazy review -- http://howtomakemoneycenter.com/pay4shares-review-official-scam-report/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pay4shares fucckkkkk you... i've got 375 dolar today, just one night.. but they said "sorry there are no offers in your region at this time" mother fucker.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha
    well actually I also still trying this one
    to be honest I don't really believe it
    afterall it not cost anything from me
    then if this scam, it just scam
    LoL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried anf GOT 900 in my account... before I can request for withdrawal, these site asked me to take a survey before a payment option can be displayed.And the suck of it, we have to pay for the offer they offered in the survey,, Suckkkk no payment until u pay...

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, actually I just think this site like a scam or something
    like I said, as long I don't paid anything on this site
    whatever

    ReplyDelete